The fourth Dynamic Range Day is on March 22nd 2013.
To read the letter and find out what the infographic above is all about, click here.
About Dynamic Range Day 2013 – The Competition
Everything is coming together nicely – there’s going to be a competition again, with prizes from supporters like Solid State Logic (SSL), Bowers & Wilkins and TC Electronic – with more supporters coming on board every day.
Colleges and courses like the San Diego Art Institute of California last year will be holding Dynamic Range Day themed events for their students – while other MeetUps are just meeting for beers with friends to play great-sounding, dynamic music.
To find a MeetUp group near you, or organise your own, click here.
We’ll again be giving an award to a great-sounding dynamic album from 2012-13. We’re also hoping to arrange a live online event you can join in with – more details on that when we have them !
There’ll be more details about all of this soon, but in the meantime, please help publicise the event:
- Like and share the Facebook page
- Post links to this page on all your favourite social media sites
- Sign up to attend a MeetUp event – or even host your own !
- Post one of our promotional “meme” images with a link the the DRD site
- Put a post on your blog or website talking about the Loudness Wars
Whatever you do though, please do it now – start spreading the word so we can get as many people involved as possible on March 16th
Thanks for reading !