- Choose a great-sounding album from 2012-2013
- Measure it’s dynamic range using the offline TT Loudness Meter – there’s a link to download it free in my post here.
(From CD please, not mp3 – and it’s important to use the offline meter)
- Add the results to the unofficial Dynamic Range Database if they aren’t already there, and
- If the album overall measures DR8 or more then
- Post the results in the comments here with a brief note on why you love it
That’s it !
All will be revealed soon, but you’ve probably guessed it has more than a little to do with Dynamic Range Day 🙂
(Edit to add – the database isn’t my site, but what a fantastic idea ! There’s an artist & album search at the top of the page, and the list can be sorted by clicking the heading of a column. Spread the word…)